In the contemporary time Video recovery software is one of the amzing tool which is very popular among the users. The tool is embedded with powerful scaning features which easily recovers lost, corrupted, deleted videos from all type of external and internal storage media.it comes with user friendly interface so that a person having less technical knowledge can aslo use it easily. So if you also want to recover lost videos then you have to run video recovery software. To do that you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- First install video recovery software on your computer. Now click on its icon on the desktop to run the software’s
- After that you will see “Recover deleted video option”. Click on it.
- It will display all the drives present in your computer
- Then you can select the drive which you want to scan
- The software scans the selected drive and display the list of recovered videos once the scanning process get complete. Once it recovers all the videos then you should stop the scanning process.
- You can see the recovered videos files by using preview option and save them to the desired location which you want.
Before installing Video recovery software you should must follow the installation guide which is mentioned below
- First clik on save file when the dialog box open
- Now double click on the File when download Windows appear
- After that a security dialog box will appear. Click on Run button
Uninstallation of video recovery software
- To uninstall the software first go to control panel
- After that select add or remove button
- Now remove or uninstall Video recovery software